Friday, September 08, 2006

These pictures are of the head-band-raggy thing Uncle Brad brought me back from Guatamala. Isn't it cool? Wanna know a secret??? : ) It's really good for bad-hair days! It covers up the top part that tends to go wild. Pretty cool! I just need a couple more in different colors and nobody (but you guys) will ever know. I had a hard time getting a good picture of it because I don't have enough talent to take pictures of myself.
Hi Steph, I just saw your comment. How are things going? I am in Indiana for school (Indiana University). I don't know if you met them, but I am living with Uncle Brad and Aunt Gail (I think you met them at Betsy's wedding maybe?). It's very crazy, but I love my classes. Now that I have all of the not-so-fun classes finished I can spend more time on my major (music performance (just in case you didn't know)). It's pretty nice. Well, I will have more later, but that's all for now folks. Sweet Dreams!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

That's a cool head wrap! It looks like you:0)
Maybe you can put one in every color for the order next time he goes! hee hee!!!!!

The pictures below are great. Thanks for posting the picture of the banket. It made me think of you and mom and I had a smile a mile wide on my face! (for real, YO!)

The picture of the tree is really awesome, too. I see what you mean by thinking it looks like it is dancing. (It made me want to dance!) (will you dance with me?)

Ya, I know, I'm goofy.
We are getting ready to go to the crazy family reunion and mainly we are looking forward to playing at the park (which is where this shindig is held) after we eat.

I'll have pics on my thingy soon.... if not this weekend then on monday for sure

I love you!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxo
have a good weekend :0)