Friday, October 13, 2006

Three strings down, forty-seven to go!







Well, I have had Three strings break in the much-too-recent past. Grr. Maybe if I just change them all at once they'll not break for a while. Sure. Well, not much has been going on other than class, practice, and work, so even if I did have time, I wouldn't really have anything to write about. I went to some concertish things though! I have boring pictures of stuff I'm going to put on here. The first picture is on the front of the program to the concert I played in on...I don't remember what day. Last week. The picture really is not good, but I will comment no further. My conductor is the bald guy, and he really isn't ugly, he's really nice. Next is the Ballet I went to. Ah, it was georgous! and as for Tony Flannigan (who performed that night), once again, I need not comment. Next is just the wristband to get into the Lotus Festival. It is huge and it's a weekend of world music where people come here from everywhere just to do whatever it is that they do. Last is Orchid. Isn't she pretty? Mom and Dad sent her to me. Have a good rest of the day!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

orchid is beautiful.. i must meet her. As for mr.flannigan.... mhh..... what a nice hunk of a male specimen he is! :0)
Definately a picture to keep near you on a bad day!

Glad I actually got to talk to you today. What's up for this weekend? Maybe we can talk for a bit longer.

Anndee misses you. I"ll try to get some new pictures for you on my clog soon. Talk to you soon sweatpea!
xoxoxoxoxo

Sweetpea said...

Oh Steph, I LOVE my job (note the sarcasm.) I have a work-study where I do whatever they tell me. This involves anything from sharpening seven hundred pencils to traipsing all over campus in the rain to have tests graded. Arg. I'm sure you have much worse things to do, so I'll just be quiet! It's really good to hear from you though, are you ever coming back to visit? You'll have to let me know so I can come see you!